Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love my Friends

Tonight, we drove up to Charlotte, NC to visit one of my best friends, Mandy. In recent months, her husband, Stephen (my fellow CPA), rebuilt the deck on the back of their house, and in recent weeks, put in new kitchen cabinets and countertops. PARTY! Although, I'm sad we don't live closer. Mandy and I met when we both worked at a credit union in Charlotte when I was in college, and we became best friends! She has since served as Matron of Honor in our wedding and had her first baby in February of this year. It has been so much fun sharing lives with a girlfriend as our families grow. To me, some friendships are really more like family. My friendship with her is one like that. One that I know will last forever. And don't even get me started on her handsome lil man! He is TOO cute! I cannot believe how much he has grown and that he will soon be a year old! He is such a happy baby! Anyway, we had such a great time tonight just visiting with our buddies low-key. Here is a picture of me with Mandy from last year:
We always love seeing you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...