Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visit with Max!

Last weekend, Max made a trip home to be in his friend's wedding. His flight got into Charlotte early Thursday morning, and he was supposed to leave Lake Wylie in the early afternoon on Friday to head to Greenville, SC for the wedding weekend festivities. I really wanted to take advantage of the fact that he was so nearby so that he and Jake could meet. It was kind of hard trying to figure out the best time/place to try to meet up with him and work around the wedding plans. I had to work Thursday til 6 pm, and then had a neighborhood watch organizational meeting at 6:30, so I knew it would be too late to make it up to LW to visit him on Thursday. After a few phone calls back and forth with Max, we finally went with Mom's suggestion to drive up late Friday morning and meet for lunch in Rock Hill so he would still have some time before he needed to leave. Since Jake and I were both scheduled off on Friday, it was the perfect plan! Thanks, Mom! We left Columbia around 10:00 or so that morning, and we met Max and Mom at Zaxby's (Max's choice because he had never had it!!) around 11:30 where we all enjoyed a delightful lunch. I was really excited that Jake and Max got to meet each other, and it is always nice visiting with Mom. After some entertaining conversation over lunch, we had a little photo shoot in the parking lot before we left. All in all, it was a great visit, and I think everyone had a good time!

Here is Max's plate after he had finished. I think he enjoyed it!

Max with Jake and me

Jake with Mom... showing her party face!

Mom with Max and me. Party faces all around!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...