Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, last week was Steve's birthday! Jake and I met up with him and some of his friends, as well as Robert and his girlfriend, Jessica, at the baseball game. It was such a treat to watch Steve's heckling skills of the opposing team, especially number one-seven, from about 5 rows behind their dugout. It was so fun, we hardly noticed the rain falling on us. Funny, it rained last year while we were there celebrating Steve's birthday, too. And it was so great to see Robert and meet Jessica! After the baseball game, we headed on over to the Flying Saucer where we were served by a Beer Goddess. Wish I had gotten a pic of Steve with her. Haha fun times!
Here are some pics!
Just like old times...


The birthday boy and me!


Jake and me


Had to include this one just because of Steve!


Robert and Jessica

Now, these pics below are of #one-seven and Steve with the ball that #17 threw to him after much heckling.

Yes, it does say "To Shrek"


My Columbia Blowfish cozy that Robert bought for me! I love these things!


And finally, a couple pics from Flying Saucer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...