Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mom's visit!

My sweet Mama came down to visit me and spend the night last Friday night. Jake treated us to a delicious dinner at Za's, and we spent some time in Barnes and Noble on Friday night. Saturday, we got up and went to the Farmer's Market, and I got some peaches and a cantaloupe. Mmmm yummy! Then, we had lunch at Lizard's Thicket and made a trip to Walmart to get something to hang up my quilted Palmetto wallhanging that my mom made me for my office. Then, we went down to the office and hung it up! It is soooo beautiful, and all my coworkers are definitely jealous. Here is the only pic I took during her visit.




And I'd like to say a very big thanks to Mom for all your help cleaning up my house! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so jealous of that quilt. It is the prettiest quilt I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...