Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Movies

So today while I have been at home on my Friday off, after wrapping some Christmas presents for Jake, I decided to take a little inventory of the Christmas movies we own. Admittedly, I was a little bored.

Anyway, here they are:
-Home Alone
-Home Alone 2
-The Family Stone
-Love Actually
-Elf
-The Holiday

Six Christmas movies. Somehow, I feel like that is not enough. I need more Christmas movies in my life. Now, granted, we have the classic Home Alone and Home Alone 2. And my favorite Christmas movie ever is Love Actually, so I've got that one covered. I love The Family Stone, too, and we all know Elf is hilarious. My owning The Holiday is actually kind of random, and I can't tell you the last time it was watched around here, but it is still a Christmas movie, so it gets counted. I may actually watch it tonight.

I love a good Christmas comedy, but my favorites are the sentimental/family ones. And then I started wondering if there are some movies out there that are set at Christmas time, but wouldn't really be considered a "Christmas movie", but I haven't been able to come up with any.

Anyway, what are your favorite Christmas movies? Which other ones are worth adding to my collection? Some that I know we need to get are Four Christmases, A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and these. What else?

2 comments:

  1. Love Actually is my favorite movie of all time. We watch it every year around the holidays. And I still cry every time...especially with the Colin Firth part of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I knowwww! It really is the BEST movie. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...